We are located in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin and have been open since March of 1999. Over the years, we have evolved and revitalized the sport of paintball in the Chippewa Valley. First Strike has kept a strong following of woodsball and recreational players returning with our challenging courses and by adapting to input we receive from players. First Strike Paintball is family owned and staffed with knowledgeable and courteous referees. First Strike Paintball is open all year. We accommodate players with a heated field house during the winter months. The field is roughly 26 acres of woods with three smaller fields inside one large field, to fit the size of groups attending outings. We have semi-auto rentals, as well as some pump markers and mag-fed attachments for different styles of play. Our wooded courses are a combination of natural and man-made bunkers and obstacles. We also have a speedball field that is set up with hyper-tubes for rec players. We have an air field that is brought out for events as they are scheduled during the season.
First Strike Paintball Offers
- 6 Unique Wooded Courses
- 1 Speedball Field
- Quality Tippmann rental equipment
- Events for solo players or groups
- Training for new players – Our referees will help
- Open on weekends and by appointment during the week
- Private groups with a 6 player minimum – you will have the courses for your group only. Multiple groups will work a rotation on the fields.
- Cash, Check or Credit Card payments are accepted
- Referee supervised games
- Large group discounts
- Discounts for Clubs, Schools, Company and Church outings